Go to main navigation
16360 Park Ten Place, Suite 327, Houston, Texas 77084

Have You Lost Your Car Registration for Non-Payment of Child Support?

Individuals in Texas may lose their vehicle registrations if they are delinquent in child support payments. This is part of a new proposal from the Texas attorney general that appears to be going into effect this fall (2016). It is yet another measure taken to try and force those who are behind on child support payments to meet their agreed-upon financial responsibilities to children and families. There are already measures in place to revoke driver licenses for unpaid child support in the state of Texas.

Robert Reid McInvale, Attorney at Law helps parents in the Houston area who are facing the consequences of unpaid child support. If your driving rights are under fire, contact us online or call us at 866-959-7824.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *